Sunday, January 18, 2015

A(nother) new home.



I've had a good time here.

This blog saw me graduate from high school and move across the country and start a new life. I am grateful beyond measure for that time.

But it's time to move again. I've started looking to make something real out of my writing and start doing all the stuff I've talked about through my years and years of blog after blog. So today I'm so excited to announce that I'm moving my blog to somewhere with a real official domain name and lots and lots of cool features and pictures of myself because I am unashamed of trying to document my life better.

So the empire launches: addybaird.com

You'll be able to find all the posts from this blog over there, too, and I'll leave this guy up because old blogs are gold.

Thank you for all of your love and support on the blogosphere. Don't be strangers.

"...and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
For the last time!
-Addy

No comments: